Thursday 18 April 2013

The April Glossybox.

It has come to the time of the month when a beautiful boxed package arrives unexpectedly on my doorstep, or in the meter box if I happen to be out. If I'm having a bad day the site of the delivery fills me with excitement as if it were Christmas all over again. Although the Glossybox in general can be very hit and miss I still love trying beauty items I'd never heard of or come across before.
 
The thing I love most about Glossybox is the fact that each month has a different theme and this doesn't only apply to the obvious such as Christmas.This month's box is celebrating the start of Spring which is brought out by the amazing Pearl Lowe designed box print it just SCREAMS springtime.

LOOK HOW PRETTY THAT IS!

 What's inside?
Left to Right: Modelco cheek and lip tint in Rosy Red, Sunsense daily face, So Elixr Purple - Yves Rocher, Nip+Fab dry skin fix body butter in pistachio & Essie - Nice is Nice.

I'm most excited about the Essie nail polish as these are raved about in the beauty world and the colour is perfect for summer. As for my least favourite this will have to be the body butter as the smell isn't one I'd usually go for as it's a bit sickly.


Did you get anything different in your box? What's your favourite product?

If you'd like try out Glossybox you can join here!



No comments:

Post a Comment